Thursday, October 8
Sometimes I get really excited over paper, especially when I find little treasures that I have to dig for in thrift stores and flea markets. Sometimes I can even manage great finds when I'm not expecting to and it makes it that much better. I found paper at Michael's Craft Store covered in different smiley faces and I can check off "how I feel today" and I just love to use it in my personal journal.
On to the important stuff, I have collected a varitey of these pages and put together a scrap pack in my etsy shop. (The first one already sold!) I was reading through my comments that I recently received and found where inkhandmade (read her blog here) mentioned trading scrap packs. I loved the idea. So I came up with the idea of a scrap pack exchange (smiles) in hopes of not only giving but receiving a beautiful pack of paper all the while hopefully generating more traffic flow to my new blog and etsy shop.
If you would like to be part of this scrap pack exchange, here are the rules/how to enter:
1. Blog about this post and link it back to here(meaning you must have a blog to enter).
2. Leave a comment on this post including a link to where you blogged about the exchange, and if you would LIKE you can include what type of paper pack you would be sending or what you would like to receive (lined, vintage, etc) but in no way are you required to do so or do you have to come up with a cohesive theme for the scrap pack you will be sending.
3. You must comment before 10PM EST Saturday (October 10) to enter and please note that I am taking a MAXIUM of 12 entries (6 pairs). So hurry and post!
4. Monday morning there will be a post here letting you know who your "exchange partner" will be. From there you can either get together and exchange addresses or email me and I can do so for you ( email@example.com ).
5. Your scrap packs need to be sent out by Thursday October 15 as we will all be excited to be receiving our packages! :) After that, enjoy, create, and of course feel free to share your creations for inspiration.
and if you do not want to be part of the exchange or you have missed the deadline, you can find my scrap pack here.