Saturday, October 3

♥ ♥ ♥ shop update

Listed a new journal and dress today. More is coming soon, but I am taking the advice I got from this post by found paper co and I am going to be spreading out my listings so there will be more of them towards the beginning of searches.



find this journal here.



find this dress here.

Also, I have been wanting to make some business cards for my lovely family and friends to pass out. I wasn't looking for anything fancy just yet so I didn't want to pay a lot of money to order them. So thanks to my aunt, I found a pack of paper with perferated lines for business cards at Wal-Mart believe it or not! They are by avery and once you buy the paper, you just go to avery.com and download one of their templates. I chose the blank one because I didn't want anything with my name on it and of course, blueheart doesn't currently have a phone or fax number yet. Then I used some fonts that I downloaded at urban fonts (which by the way I could spend hours just looking through those fonts). This was the result. Hopefully they will be exchanging hands very soon.



And I almost bought a vintage chalkboard with alphabet and numbers on it (like this one) today but I didn't because I was in a little bit of a hurry. Now I'm kicking myself in the butt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails