Monday, December 14

Shop Trade Guide at Oh, Hello Friend


I was so excited to see that Danni over at oh, hello friend. was hosting this Holiday Shop Trade Guide. It's absolutely amazing. I hearted nearly every store in the guide.

But guess what else? Blueheart is in the guide! My Romantic Lacey Tank was included in the accessories section (see it is number 4). I was so excited and I've gotten so many hearts since being part of such a wonderful thing. Trading this Christmas really is a great thing, I'm so excited for it! If you have an etsy shop and are interested in trading, check out my shop here. Can't make promises that I will trade with everyone, so don't get feelings hurt, but I'm definately in need of completing my gift list! Can you believe there's only 11 days until Christmas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails