Monday, June 28

help wanted. ♥


source


Sorry for the lack on an interesting post this morning.
But there's a bit of a problem.
I'm leaving for vacation this week and will be gone for 10 days! So the delimma is that I mostly likely won't have access to a computer or internet. So here is an opportunity for you...


I need several guest bloggers to create posts for me so that I can schedule them to post while I am gone. I know several of you that read or follow my blog have very interesting blogs yourself and I would love for you to share something here with other Blueheart readers. I need the final html for your posts by midnight EST on Wednesday June 30th so that I can pre-schedule them to post. If you would like to create a guest post please comment with your name and email address so that I can contact you with the rest of the information and avaliable dates for posting.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!
xo. jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails