Monday, August 9

love list: child at heart

I can remember being a little girl and going to the nearest superstore to do all my back to school shopping. I loved everything just like I do now, notebooks, pencils, and the occasional new bookbag. But if I could take what I know now and give it to that little girl I used to be, I think my back to school shopping would be done a little differently.


i would need a cute little pouch to keep my pencils in order.


and i would need this set of pencils to put in my pouch and to help me remember the important facts.


i would need an inspirational ring


and i would, of course, need a friendship bracelet to give my best friend.


i would need some mini notebooks to jot down my homework assignments.


i would need a cute little dress to wear on my first day of class. (oh my goodness, look at these outfits!)


and i would need some oxfords to wear with it.


i would need a girly coloring book to help keep my creativity flowing in those dull moments.


i would need a sweet vintage lunch box.


and i would need a chalkboard slate for taking cool notes.


and i would need some cupcake crayons, even though i probably wouldn't want to share.


i would need a journal to record all my memories and thoughts.


and i would need some nerdy heart glasses to make me look smarter.


what would you need to take on your first day back at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails