Wednesday, January 12

girls with glasses




Honestly, I am not even sure how I came to find this amazing duo. Brooke and Summer from the 'Girls with Glasses Show' are completely hilarious, and so much fun to watch. I love their style, especially the glasses wear (hence the name). And it is so cute that you can understand their friendship just from the show, I love watching best friends take on creative adventures together. It was so hard for me to choose a favorite video to share with you all, but if you would like to see all of their videos, click here.

Train Wrecks & Cat Fights from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow! these girls are so cute. & with impeccable taste in fashion! my newest style icons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails