Friday, May 13

Friday's Fancies #3

Oh my gosh you guys. How lame am I for not posting for almost two weeks? So sorry about that. I had finals week and then some catching up to do on wedding plans. Good news is that I have an update on wedding plans coming to you on Monday! Excited? Me too.

So with all the mishap with Blogger yesterday, I didn't get to create my Friday's Fancies post on time, but I'm knocking it out right now. Better late than never, so as long as I get it in before midnight I think I'm safe to still call it Friday's Fancies.

I have a fitting for wedding dress alterations tomorrow and then my mom and I are going shopping for some engagement clothes for me. I've been trying to think up some outfits for Ryan and I so I decided to create this Friday's Fancies as if we had no budget to spend on engagement clothes {the true splurge is the boots}.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love that cute dress with boots! such great inspiration outfits......

    ...glad the wedding plans are coming along well! yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm loving the planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm loving the planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOO HISS for blogger mayhem, but I was so so happy to see a Friday's Fancies post from you :) I loved the inspiration behind your post. It's so so important to be styled right for such important photos! Can't wait for another FF from you :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails