Wednesday, November 25

packages of goodies.

I've been receiving lots of goodies in the mail and they come in such lovely packages. Just wanted to share these with you.


Those lovely earrings are from a new shop loverlea and she's offering free shipping right now! I really love the fall colors but they would be great for summertime too. The other package is from nicepackage. They have so many lovely things. Here's a few more photos.



This morning I also recieved a package from CreativePlace (read her blog here). And there was so much goodness in this package: a Gratitude Mini Album kit, a package of handcut envelopes in beautiful colors, and a pack of new and vintage papers that I had been eyeing.



And here is a picture of some of the lovely goodness I recieved from the paper exchange with inkihandmade.


And here is a picture of the Pink Lemonade Journal I sent out this morning. The "A" is for her first initial.

That makes sale number 2. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your wrapping job - so unique & pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings! Fun paper you got from the paper exchange, too! :) And yay for the fun packaging you made on the Lemonade Journal- I can't wait to get it! :) Enjoy your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails