Friday, May 7

lovely images: motherly love

What a week it has been. I'm finally finished with the semester and I want to thank all the guest bloggers (Ashley, Rebecca, and Hollie) for helping to take the stress off me this week by post some beautiful things on Blueheart.

To close the week off I just want to share with you all some inspiring images having to do with mothers. While I was creating this post of images, I was inspired and began thinking of all the things to be thankful for because of our moms and some memories I share with my own mother so included a few. I hope you feel inspired and remember all the reasons you have to be thankful for your own mother. Make sure you take the time to thank her, not just on Mother's Day but all the time.


source


source


source

I definately owe my love for reading to my mother. I don't really read as much as I used to, but I hope to get back into it after I graduate. She always encouraged me to read, sometimes we would read together and then as I got older and began reading chapter books, she would read the same ones so we could talk about them. I'm so grateful for that.


Jackie and Caroline. Classy and Sweet.source


source


source

It's good to remember to thank our moms and be encouragers to them. Sometimes we don't realize everything they do/did for us. Moms are the queens of multi-tasking. Somehow they manage to take care of everything. It's completely exhausting, even though it is all done out of love, so just remember to thank them.


source


source


source

Moms are who we always look too for beauty. I remember being little and getting ready for dance recitals, being so excited that Mom would put make up on me to make me look 'beautiful' on stage. In middle school I remember her teaching me that you don't need that make-up to be beautiful. Thanks to my mother I love fashion, make-up, and beauty, but I also have my own definition of what those things mean and can base beauty off of all things natural and real.


source


source


source

Moms are the best believers. You can always turn to them when you need some encouragment and just to know that there is someone believing in you. Whether it's playing pretend, checking under the bed for monsters, or deciding if you should change career paths, Moms will be by your side to be believe in you.


source


source

I can remember when my mom used to have her office work space at home. She had her desk and then right across from her was a small little desk just for me. She would give me scrap pieces of paper and magazines and I would act like I was working too. Most often I remember pretending I ran a hotel business. I'm sure I was super talkative and I'm suprised my mom was able to get any work done at all. I know we are both thankful for those times but I'm not sure if I ever thanked her for that. She could have made me leave or called me a distraction, but she didn't.


source


source


source

Sunday morning I will be getting up early to make my mom breakfast in bed. It's kind of been a tradition ever since I was a freshman in high school and the only thing I knew how to cook was breakfast foods.

How will you be celebrating this Mother's Day? Do you have any traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails