Friday, September 17

seven things.


1. I really want this print hanging on my wall. I might as for it to be a Christmas present, but that seems too far away at this point. ♥ (found via here).


2. I'm so excited about this sneak peek.


3. Beautiful piece of knackage and I love the Anthropologie images posted on the wall.


4. Loley's etsy shop is something I never get tired of browsing. Her pieces are so creative and have so many details. She also has an amazing supply shop that I recently ordered from and l-o-v-e-d.


5. Today is the last day to sign up for this awesome mixed CD swap on the Odelma Vintage blog.


6. I love visiting the kara-line blog and I would absolutely love to one day visit their store, Tumbleweed. ♥


7. Saturday afternoon, this lovely from my shop was featured on the front page with many other beauties. It definitely made my day! (screenshot via craft cult).

2 comments:

  1. love the thrifting print...i may ask for it for christmas too
    and congrats on the front page!! :)
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    SO many great things about this post.
    1. Thanks so much for spreading the word on the CD Swap! It's going to be a lot of fun.
    2. I already placed my order with Sweet Findings. Yay can't wait until I get my supplies!
    3. CONGRATS ON THE FRONT PAGE! so exciting.

    love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails