Monday, March 28

Design Your Look Challenge

I am going to be entering the Design Your Look Challenge hosted by JessLC in the beginning of April and I am so thrilled. I can only submit one look, but I have created three ensembles that I love, and I just can't seem to decide which one to enter. This is where you come in. I need your help! Leave me a message in the comments saying which look you think I should enter, I would really appreciate it!

Lavender and Cream


OPTION 1: Lavender and Cream
Dress: Delia's Clutch: Anthropologie Jewelry: JessLC
Jeans: H&M Shoes: Rag & Bone Bolero: H&M


Just Peachy

OPTION 2: Just Peachy
Dress: Birdsnest Tote: Anthropologie Jewelry: JessLC
Cardigan: Warehouse Shoes: Steve Madden Scarf: H&M


Earthy Tones

OPTION 3: Earthy Tones
Top: H&M Clutch: Fossil Jewelry: JessLC
Skirt: Rue 21 Shoes: Merona Scarf: Rue 21


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love love love this post!!! i am pretty sure i am getting a version of that fossil clutch for my b-day... so excited and can't wait for it to warm up around here so i can try some these styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are having a hard time choosing...those are all fantastic! I'd wear all 3 in a heartbeat. you have great style!

    I think "Peachy" is my favorite. I'm really partial to salmon-pink right now and that dress is lovely. I also adore the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but Option #2 is really pulling me in! :) what do you think about the wedge from the first look for the second one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw I like options 2 and 3 the best :)... Good luck choosing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails