Monday, April 25

inspiration obesession


This girl is my newest fashion inspiration (reading her blog is my newest obsession). Kendi Everyday is a girl who moved to a small town and started a fashion blog, and goodness am I thankful for that! :) She's the inspiration behind the 30 for 30 challenges you might have seen going on throughout the blogosphere. So I am thinking that I am going to start a 30 for 30 this fall, you know, after all the wedding stress is over. What do you think? Have you done any 30 for 30 challenges? I'd love to see them! Link up!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i'm in love with this outfit! i feel like i've stumbled on her blog before, why i haven't followed baffles me. doing it now! thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has the BEST outfits! im a big fan :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. speech less art you can say !!!
    I  like so much...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails