Thursday, December 9

my little blog book

I probably can't count on two hands the number of times I have been inspired to write a blog post at the most inconvenient times. It will happen at night when I'm just about to go to sleep, while I'm driving, or while I'm sitting in class.

When that happens, I usually don't drop what I'm doing to write down my ideas...which also means that they disappear and I usually have a hard time remembering them later.

Well, no more! I now have the cutest little purple notebook filled with graph paper so that I can jot down, list, or sketch out my blog ideas at any given moment. The little book is the perfect size for my purse and I can carry it anywhere.

I decided to share with you all a few of my pages from my 'blog book' to maybe give you some inspiration for keeping your own book of ideas. Please keep in mind that this is the actual book I keep my thoughts in, so that means it does have a handful of mistakes and scribbles (gasp!) that you will just have to overlook.







Do you have a special way of keeping your inspiration at hand? I'd love for you to share it with me! ♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails