Tuesday, January 18

ThreadSence



You might have caught on to this by now, but I've become a little 'cute video' obsessed recently. I just think there is so much that can be captured and so many stories that can be told. The video doesn't even have to be about an important message, I just like something that makes me laugh or feel inspired after watching it. You might remember my video crushes from here, here, and here (and now this one). Well I have decided that I am feeling so inspired by all of this that I am going to make a little video of my own. All I know so far is I want the video to involve fashion and vintage pieces but I'm doing a little planning first, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, leave me a comment!

and p.s. the video of me and ryan is already underway :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving love for Blueheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails